ATTENTION BUSINESS INSURANCE PROFESSIONALS:
Once you see how EASY this is, you’ll wonder why you have been waiting…
TO: Insurance Brokers — Adjusters — Producers — Vendors — HR Directors
Cut Workers Comp Costs by 20% to 50%
How To Easily and Steadily Decrease Expenses and Increase Profits
Without High-Priced Classes or Workshops or Seminars or Gimmicks!
Leading Workers Comp Expert Reveals This Little Known
Proven Formula To Dramatically Lower Your WC Insurance Premiums
Even If Your Other Insurance Rates Are Skyrocketing
Did you know that a simple “Get Well” card can save you thousands of dollars?
Have you ever considered the 11 reasons to NOT select a doctor for post-injury treatment?
Are you stuck paying workers comp to injured employees who stay at home (or play golf) all day — AND SALARIES TO TEMP REPLACEMENTS — because you don’t have any transitional jobs available during their recovery and rehabilitation?
How can you prevent all this from happening at your company?
The Best System In North America To
Reduce Work Comp Insurance Premiums
You could go out and read EVERY book ever written on workmans comp insurance, but you will never discover within their pages the SECRETS I’ve learned because I’ve been where they can never go.
No fluff or Filler. Just the raw information and systems you need to start saving 20% to 50% of your workers comp costs.
Here’s just a LITTLE of what you’ll discover…
- The Basics: The two fundamental reasons that workers comp costs are too high.
- Adjuster Differences: The differences between third party adjusters, insurance adjusters, and claims adjusters AND exactly what services these entities provide.
- Injury Management: How to meet and surpass the national standards for injury management best practices.
- Communications: How both proactive and reactive communication is critical to saving money in a company’s workers comp program.
- Claims Reporting: Why poorly reported claims have a serious impact on both employee care and the corporation’s bottom line.
- Post-Injury Response: How to develop and use a Post-Injury Response Worksheet.
- Medical Care: The importance of gaining the cooperation of medical providers to convey how your company cares about its employees.
- Return-to-Work Strategies: The critical cost-cutting process needed to return employees to work as soon as they are medically able.
- Indemnity Cost-Containment : The six options available in the workplace that can serve as a buffer or precursor to transitional duty.
- Medical Cost Containment: How to control or contain medical costs by using a variety of strategies.
- Rehabilitation: The 3 disciplines used to reduce the degree of an injured employee’s disability and facilitate a more rapid return to work.
- Pharmacy & Drugs: How to implement a Pharmacy Benefits Management Program to control drug use and prevent abuse.
- Fraud: How to FIGHT WORKERS COMP FRAUD.
- Training: The 7 key training responsibilities needed before implementing a workers compensation management program.
- Claim Settlement: A step-by-step method to ensure claims are settled fairly and within a reasonable time frame.
- Safety & Loss Control: How to establish an effective Employee Safety Program that reduces workplace hazards and the direct and indirect costs of on-the-job injuries and illnesses.
- Federal Workers Comp: The differences between transitional work for federal employees before and after maximum medical improvement.
I Can’t Take All of the Credit For The System
I’ve been fortunate during my 25 years in the workers comp industry to work with hundreds of clients who were open to change and improvement. During extended tenures with Marsh & McLennan and as CEO of AON’s workers’ compensation consulting unit, I’ve encountered every aspect of reducing workers comp costs and insurance premiums.
As a member of the Executive Committee of Larson’s LexisNexis Workers’ Compensation Practice Board, I’ve also had the opportunity to consult with the top experts in the industry.
Don’t let the size of this mini-book (just 20 pages) fool you. In addition to over a quarter-century of hands-on experience, over 1000 hours of research and development went into writing the full version (200 pages) of my book, which is published by Advisen, the leading authority on insurance intelligence. This condensed mini-book contains the main highlights that will immediately launch you toward significant reduction of your workers comp costs.
It is truly, the best of the best there is, and the step-by-by system is simple and EASY to follow, so you can implement this information immediately.
Why Pioneers Get Scalped
There is an old saying in business “Pioneers get scalped but settlers prosper.” Think about it, you go out and try setting up a top-to-down Workers Comp Management Program that significantly cuts costs on your own.
Can you imagine how much faster and easier it is when you follow a proven system of hundreds of “Pioneers” before you — who made 1000s of costly mistakes before being successful at significant workers comp cost reduction?
- Improving safety while reducing injuries and lost work days.
- Settling claims more quickly and less expensively.
- Bringing injured employees back to work as soon as they are able.
- Significantly cutting medical and rehabilitation costs — while improving injury diagnosis and treatment!
- Reducing on-the-job drug use.
- Stopping workers comp fraud.
- Having a workers comp management training system in place to maintain consistent performance year after year.